Free Shipping in Canada and USA on order over $100usd.
Beautiful Blog Award
I received this blog award from the lovely One Sheepish Girl. Along with her blog she also runs an Etsy shop called SheepishKnitCrochet filled with great knit and crocheted pieces. Perfect for the chilly months ahead!
So to follow in the footsteps of all the fantastic "Beautiful Blog" award recipients, I'm going to share 7 facts about myself and then pass this award along to 7 beautiful blogs!!
7 Facts About Me!
1) I love to cook. Bring on the fresh produce and tasty herbs and crazy spices. I like to play in the kitchen and who knows what i'll end up with. My favrourite thing to make is always Risotto. Sooo delicious!
2) I have a sweet addiction to scouring antique stores. You get me into a new town i've never been to, the first thing i must find is the closest antique store. The above pic is from an place in Bay of Lakes, Ontario.
3) Following my antique store obsession... i have a big crave-on for collecting anything with Niagara Falls on it. I have a stack of postcards and now i'm working on making a full set of Niagara Falls plates and mugs. The more retro the imagery the better.
4) I'm left handed. I also make it a point to spot out other left handed people and then go into all the reasons why left handedness should be celebrated. We're a pretty awesome bunch. Fun fact... did you know that 5 out of the last 6 American Presidents were left handed. Obama, Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, and Ford. Also, Al Gore and John McCain are left handed too. I know right... Get Out!
5) It's a fact. My cat Nico should be listed in the all time top ten Amazing Cats of all time. If you ever came over he'd great you with a meow that rolls into a prrrr. He's my fave!
6) I love spending time with friends and family. I'm like the luckiest girl in the whole world to have such awesome people in my life. They are so top notch!
7) My favourite way to transition from Summer to Fall is to pick my movies for the Toronto International Film Festival. It's always a crazy process but so rewarding when I finally get my tickets back and then roll into my first movie. LOVE the film fest!
And finally... what we've all been waiting for.... I hereby grant this award to the following beautiful blogs!